A 5 Day In-Person Immersion Retreat
Come connect with the beautiful Somatica Community to celebrate intimacy and practice with all of the embodied tools that have a hands-on component. This training not only makes you a more adept practitioner, but it will also help you deepen your personal relationships and heighten your erotic connections.
For those of you who have only trained or coached online, this is an opportunity to take your in-person coaching to the next level.
Master Somatica’s Experiential Touch-Based Tools!
In This In-Person Immersion Retreat You Will Learn & Practice:
- Navigating boundaries (yours and your client’s) during in-person coaching
- Creating a warm, safe environment to help your clients practice with sensual touch and the physical tools of erotic build-up
- Exploring your Hottest Sexual Movie – and helping your clients do the same
- Communicating clearly around consent – so you can make sure your clients are enthusiastically participating in any touch-based exercise
- Working through and sharing whatever arises emotionally for your clients and yourself when touch is involved
- Repairing any ruptures that happen if triggers are hit
- Stepping into your erotic confidence and pleasure when coaching face-to-face
As with any Somatica Training, you will explore your growing edges and gain valuable insights through the reflections you receive from your fellow Somatica practitioners.
We can’t wait to see you, share space and hugs, and dive deeply into the joy and playfulness of intimacy!
Dates: September 21 – 25th, 2022
Hours (Pacific Time): Wednesday – Saturday 10am – 6pm, Sunday 10am – 3pm (with a lunch break from 11:00-11:45am)
The training will take place in the San Francisco Bay Area (the exact location will be given to attendees).
Who is This Immersion Retreat For?
The Somatica In-Person Immersion Retreat is for students who have graduated from the Somatica Training. It is for practitioners who want to master their Somatica Method skills more deeply and get in-depth hands-on experience and practice.
Due to the in-person nature of the training, please note that proof of a COVID-19 vaccination is required to participate. In addition, we require a supplemental Negative COVID test, taken within 72 hours before the training begins.
Tuition is $1,750. Upon acceptance, a $500 non-refundable deposit will be requested to hold your space. The early bird fee paid in full before June 15th, 2022 is $1,500. We offer payment plans and are happy to set up a plan with you. Note that lodging and meals are not included in the tuition fee.
If you choose to withdraw from the training 30 days or more prior to the first day of the program, you will be refunded all tuition paid, less your non-refundable $500 Tuition Deposit. Choosing to withdraw from the training for any reason whatsoever less than 30 days before the first day of the program, or missing any individual class sessions, will not keep you responsible for payment of the full tuition. If you are on a payment plan and have not yet paid in full, you will remain legally responsible for the entire outstanding balance of your unpaid tuition. No exceptions will be made.