What is the Somatica Coaching Curriculum?
No matter if you’re taking the Somatica Training for personal growth or professional development – it is guaranteed to transform your own life and prepare you to be an expert coach in the field of sex and relationships.
Our experiential, in-depth, and deeply interpersonal Somatica Curriculum gives you all the tools you need to transform your life and begin your coaching practice. In the first 6 Modules you will learn:
The Emotional Foundations
- Community Agreements
- Establishing Safety Within
- Knowing Your Boundaries
- 3 Levels of Embodiment
- Attunement to Self and Others
- Empathizing and Speaking Empathy
Consent, Attachment, and Sharing Erotic Energy
- Emotional Empowerment Basics (Resilience and Self-Regulation)
- Sharing Boundaries
- Having Consent Conversations
- Trauma Empowerment
- The Relationship Lab
- Attachment and Adult Attachment
- The Foundations of Sharing Erotic Energy
- The 3 Dimensions of Sex
Repair Basics, Inner Child, and Core Desires
- The Basics of Repair
- Shame / Deshamifying
- Visiting With the Inner Child
- Understanding Triggers
- Core Desires – What Turns People On and Why
Socialization, Identity, and Sharing Desires
- Moving Beyond Gender Socialization
- Awareness of Your Own and Your Client’s Identities
- Reclaiming Full Erotic Self-Expression
- Sharing Desires
- Surviving Rejection
Enhancing Pleasure, Dating, and Dysfunction
- Giving and Receiving
- Meeting and Datings
- Orgasms: Anatomy, Physiology, and Expansion
- Exploring and Deshamifying Toys
- The Most Common Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sex Across the Ability Spectrum
Hottest Sexual Movies and Repair
- What is Your Hottest Sexual Movie?
- Repair – Philosophy, and Practice
What is the Advanced Student Training Curriculum?
After completing the Somatica Training, you will continue to the Advanced Student Training where you will fully step into your confidence as a coach. You will learn how to gently and masterfully guide your clients through the steps of personal growth around sex and relationships. Additionally, you will receive personalized attention on marketing and building your practice including weekly marketing meetings, networking, and editing help. Throughout the experience, we will help you identify your own growing edges as a coach so that you can be the most effective helper to your clients.
This and all of the following:
The Emotional Foundations
- Community Agreements
- Working with Client Safety
- Advanced Attunement
- Feelings, Needs, Boundaries, and Capacity
Empower People Beyond Female Gender Socialization and Mastering Growing Edges
- The Impact of Socialization on Girls and Women
- How to Empower Girls and Women – LGBT and Non-Binary Inclusive
- In Dating
- In Relationships
- Working with Less Common Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Identifying and Guiding People through Growing Edges
Empower People Beyond Male Gender Socialization and Mastering Repair
- The Impact of Socialization of Boys and Men
- How to Empower Boys and Men – LGBT and Non-Binary Inclusive
- Associated Emotions
- In Dating and Relationships
- Working with Less Common Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Untangling the Complexities of Repair
Relationship and Sexual Design
- What People Need to Have Good Sex and Relationships
- Designing The Relationship You Want – Mono, Poly, Open, Etc.
- Kink and BDSM
Core Desires and Hottest Sexual Movies
- Facing Challenging Core Desires
- Creating Nuanced Hottest Sexual Movies
Gain Coaching Confidence & Launch Your Business
- Launching Your Business – Marketing, Networking, Social Media, and More…
- Perfecting the Arc of a Session – Attune, Empathize, Deshamify, Practice, Debrief, Integrate
- Coaching Plans – Learning How to Work with Clients Over Time
Here Are Some of the Skills You’ll Master in the Somatica Training
- Discover, explore, and understand your unique sexual template
- Become emotionally and sexually empowered across the gender and sexuality spectrum
- Turn relationship challenges into opportunities for intimacy – and teach your clients step-by-step tools to do the same
- Learn to design your relationship and sex life so it fits who you are and help your clients do the same
- Move beyond negative socialization and fully accept yourself – whether you are cis-gender, bi, gay, lesbian, transgender, non-binary, or genderqueer.
- Explore embodiment and mindfulness – and teach your clients these skills
- Clarify boundaries and consent
- Move beyond shame
- Be aware of oppression and privilege as they relate to sex and intimacy
- Fully embrace your sexuality – and help clients embrace theirs
- Help your clients navigate different relationship and sexual challenges
Ready To Start Your Journey?
- Participate in a Free Intro to our sex and relationship coach training and get $200 off of your tuition!
- See the next training Dates, Tuition, Discounts, and Packages and Apply Today!
- Read about what you will learn in the Somatica Training
- Start the course reading list now.