The Next Somatica Certification Training Starts April 19, 2024!
Join us and Master the Art of Transformation Through Pleasure™.
Become an in-demand Sex & Relationship Coach
and watch your own life transform in the process.
We all want more pleasure in life — but few know the secrets to achieve it. Help from a professional is often the key to unlocking more enjoyable sex, intimate connections, and deeper relationships. That’s where you come in – by getting trained in the best sex and relationship coach training.
As a certified coach, you can help your clients increase intimacy, overcome relational barriers, and create a fulfilling life. But before you start making a difference for your clients through your own practice, you will need to enroll in a somatic sexology training program that gives you the tools and credibility to help others.
Somatica Institute offers a prestigious pathway to certification for aspiring sex and relationship coaches. The training also provides tools to enhance the practices of already-licensed professionals. It’s our goal to empower you to embark on a profound educational journey that leads not only to professional certification but also to a more fulfilling and financially fruitful career.
Find out more about the structure of our globally-recognized certification program, upcoming training dates, and tuition costs below.
What Is The Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach Training?
Through the certification program, you learn to use the Somatica Method to help your clients better express their emotional needs, move past shame, and live more connected and erotic lives.
Who Should Enroll?
This training is designed for you – whether you’re interested in fulfilling a lifelong career goal or enhancing your current therapy or coaching practice. You will also experience transformation in your own relationships.
Do all of your friends reach out to you for sex and relationship advice? Our program provides you with the necessary tools to take your interpersonal skills and interests to the next level.
At the Somatica Institute, you will move through a comprehensive sex coach certification process, which will prepare you to help clients make meaningful changes to their relationships in the real world. As a graduate, you are also eligible to receive the sexologist certification from the American Board of Sexology (ABS).
Are you a licensed therapist or a practicing sex, intimacy and relationship coach? Are you looking to incorporate more tools to better serve your clients?
Regardless of your professional background or goals, the Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach Training will help you empower your clients and expand your business in new ways. We are also approved by California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (CAMFT) to offer CEs to current LMFTs, LPCCs, and CCSWs.
When Are The Next Training Dates?
The upcoming training dates for the Core curriculum are:
- April 19-21, 2024
- May 17-19, 2024
- June 14-16, 2024
- July 12-14, 2024
- August 9-11, 2024
- September 6-8, 2024
The upcoming training dates for the Advanced curriculum are:
- April 4-6, 2025
- May 2-4, 2025
Hours: Friday - Sunday from 8:30 – 11:00am and 11:45am – 2:15pm Pacific Time (with a break from 11-11:45am)
Meet the Founders and Have Your Questions Answered Live on Zoom!
Thursday, November 30th, 2023 @ 11am PT
What Does The Training and Certification Process Include?
The Somatica Training curriculum is comprised of 8 modules and two or more specializations:
- Core curriculum (modules 1-6): The core curriculum will take you on a journey of personal transformation and self-awareness – to be a masterful coach, you need to know how it feels to expand your growing edges. You will also solidify your skills and confidence as a coach and learn how to build and maintain a successful practice. Throughout, you’ll learn essential tools to help your clients deepen emotional and sexual connection, overcome sexual dysfunctions, and learn empowered dating.
- Pick 2 or more specializations: In addition to the Core Curriculum, you will also be offered a number of specializations. You can add as many as you want. Specializations include such topics as Body Image, Sexual (Dys)function, LGBTQIA+, Sexuality Across the Ability Spectrum, Empowered Dating, Sexuality Across the Life Span, and Relationship Design.
- Bonus Marketing and Supervision Groups: During the 6 months after you finish the Core training, you can attend optional marketing and supervision groups, which offer more personalized time with the founders. You can receive ample additional support in business and marketing as well as client supervision.
- Advanced Curriculum (modules 7 & 8): The advanced curriculum will solidify the essential Somatica coaching skills and deepen your confidence as a coach. You will prepare for your certification exam and be ready to work with whatever client comes through your door!
This sex coach training program is designed for busy professionals. Each module will take place over three days (Friday to Sunday) once a month from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT and 11:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. PT. There is a lunch break from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
The Somatica Training gave me the tools and skills to work with my clients – as well as deep insight and a pathway into my own and my client’s hearts
What Is the Certification Pathway?
To become certified in the Somatica Method, you must:
- Complete the six core modules, which include 90 hours of interactive training, home-study assignments, practice sessions, and assigned readings.
- Engage in 12 experiential practice sessions with other students, clients, colleagues, friends, and/or partners outside of class.
- Complete at least 2 specializations — Focus on special topics that interest you the most. Learn to work with specific issues or populations.
- Complete the two advanced modules, which include in-depth training with Celeste & Danielle, the Somatica Founders, to master your core coaching skills.
- Pass the hour-long final exam, during which you will present a recorded client session to your instructors, who will evaluate you on criteria such as attunement, empathy, and de-shamifying.
You can begin seeing clients after the first six months of training and become certified as a sex and relationship coach by the Somatica Institute and the ABS after you complete your specializations and pass the certification exam. Join the global Somatica alumni network after the core training, and be added to the Somatica certified sex coach directory as soon as you are certified.
What Can I Offer Clients As a Certified Sex and Relationship Coach?
What distinguishes the Somatica Training from other programs is how we prepare you to coach clients on both sex and relationships, which are deeply intertwined. Teaching you the skills to resolve emotional and sexual issues ensures your clients build loving and passionate connections.
As a certified sex and relationship coach, you can help your clients:
- Connect to their emotions and sexuality
- Develop deeper acceptance of who they are and their desires, needs, and boundaries
- Learn how to advocate for themselves and live their lives fully and unapologetically
- Reduce shame and understand how it limits joy and self-expression
- Understand what they want from their sexual experiences, and how to negotiate their desires with a partner
- Build resilience in facing the fears that paralyze them, including fear of disappointment, abandonment, loss, and rejection
How Much Does it Cost?
Start your journey
Or 10 payments of $725/month after a $500 deposit.
- 6 online 3-day weekend training modules with live instruction, for a total of 18 days
- A training manual full of experiential exercises
- 3 free books by Celeste & Danielle
- 6 months of weekly peer coaching
- All foundational Somatica tools
- Video examples of the touch tools
- Small home group (~9 students)
- A global community of like-minded people
- Access to Somatica Mastery Classes
- Upon completion, become Trained in the Somatica Method and start seeing clients
Embark on your dream career
Or 12 payments of $906/month or 24 of $475/month after a $500 deposit.
- Everything in the Core Training, plus:
- The full Advanced Training to create your successful coaching practice:
- Access to ALL the Specializations - do as many as you want!
- 2 additional online 3-day weekend training modules with live instruction, for a total of 24 days, taught by Celeste & Danielle, Somatica Founders.
- Example videos of successful certification sessions
- 6 months of advanced weekly business & marketing training and support to launch your career with Celeste Hirschman, MA
- 6 months of advanced weekly supervision with Danielle Harel, PhD
- Ability to join the Somatica referral program
- Upon certification, become Certified in the Somatica Method and earn the title of Certified Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach
- Once certified, you can join the American Board of Sexology and earn the title of Certified Sexologist
Certification + Mastery
Or 16 payments of $825/month or 24 of $568/month after a $500 deposit.
- Everything in the Certification Pathway, plus:
- The Couples Mastery Class
- Learn the advanced tools for working successfully with couples
- Understand how to lower conflict and deepen attachment
- Gain tools to help couples overcome sexless marriage, bridge incompatibilities, and have the hottest sex of their relationships
- Special topics such as opening up, dysfunction in couples work, and recovering from an affair
- $500 extra early bird discount by December 15th
- $200 discount for attending a live Q&A session
- $500 per person discount if you take the training with your partner
- $500 discount for paying in full (already included)
- $2,000 bundle discount for Certification Pathway (already included)
- $400 bundle discount for Certification + Mastery (already included)
- $500 - $1,000 scholarships available for students with financial need.
- Make monthly payments based on your chosen package (10% APR included).
If you choose to withdraw from the training 45 days or more prior to the first day of the Core training, you will be refunded all tuition paid minus the non-refundable $500 tuition deposit (minus any related fees we had to pay to process your payment – for example, 3.5% credit card processing fee).
If you choose to withdraw from the training for any reason less than 45 days before the first day of the program, you will be responsible for the full tuition payment. If you sign up for a package, you will not be reimbursed for the individual mastery classes if you decide not to take them.
I want to express my deepest personal and professional gratitude to the both of you. I am sincerely blown away by the profound impact my experience with the Somatica modules have had on me personally, in my relationship with my wife, and with my patients in my primary care practice.
Simply put, you have changed my life.
For the first time ever, I am truly getting to know myself and my wife, and to see a much more enjoyable way to serve my patients through what you have taught me in Somatica. I cannot envision a time in my life when I will not be living out of, teaching, or be connected to Somatica.