THE NEXT SOMATICA CERTIFICATION TRAINING
STARTS OCTOBER 13, 2023!
Join us and Master the Art of Transformation Through Pleasure™.
Become an in-demand Sex & Relationship Coach
and watch your own life transform in the process.
We all want more pleasure in life — but few know the secrets to achieve it. Help from a professional is often the key to unlocking more enjoyable sex, intimate connections, and deeper relationships. That’s where you come in – by getting trained in the best sex and relationship coach training.
As a certified coach, you can help your clients increase intimacy, overcome relational barriers, and create a fulfilling life. But before you start making a difference for your clients through your own practice, you will need to enroll in a somatic sexology training program that gives you the tools and credibility to help others.
Somatica Institute offers a prestigious pathway to certification for aspiring sex and relationship coaches. The training also provides tools to enhance the practices of already-licensed professionals. It’s our goal to empower you to embark on a profound educational journey that leads not only to professional certification but also to a more fulfilling and financially fruitful career.
Find out more about the structure of our globally-recognized certification program, upcoming training dates, and tuition costs below.
What Is The Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach Training?
Through the certification program you learn to use the Somatica Method to help your clients better express their emotional needs, move past shame, and live more connected and erotic lives.
Who Should Enroll?
This training is designed for you – whether you’re interested in fulfilling a lifelong career goal or enhancing your current therapy or coaching practice. You will also experience transformation in your own relationships.
Do all of your friends reach out to you for sex and relationship advice? Our program provides you with the necessary tools to take your interpersonal skills and interests to the next level.
At the Somatica Institute, you will move through a comprehensive sex coach certification process which will prepare you to help clients make meaningful changes to their relationships in the real world. As a graduate, you are also eligible to receive the sexologist certification from the American Board of Sexology (ABS).
Are you a licensed therapist, or a practicing sex, intimacy and relationship coach? Are you looking to incorporate more tools to better serve your clients?
Regardless of your professional background or goals, the Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach Training will help you empower your clients and expand your business in new ways. We are also approved by California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (CAMFT) to offer CEs to current LMFTs, LPCCs, and CCSWs.
Could you benefit from helpful tools to enhance your own sex life and relationships? The Somatica Training is perfect for curious individuals seeking personal growth. We teach you how to overcome the roadblocks preventing you from experiencing joy and satisfaction in your life. You’ll also become part of a warm, supportive and like-minded community.
When Are The Next Training Dates?
The 2023 Fall Somatica Training dates for the core curriculum are:
- October 13-15, 2023
- November 10-12, 2023
- December 8-10, 2023
- January 19-21, 2024
- February 16-18, 2024
- March 22-24, 2024
The 2024 Fall Somatica Training dates for the advanced curriculum are:
- October 25-27, 2024
- November 15-17, 2024
- December 13-15, 2024
- January 17-19, 2025
- February 7-9, 2025
- March 14-16, 2025
Hours: Friday - Sunday from 8:30 – 11:00am and 11:45am – 2:15pm Pacific Time (with a break from 11-11:45am)
MEET THE FOUNDERS AND HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED LIVE ON ZOOM!
Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 @ 11am PT
What Does The Training and Certification Process Include?
The Somatica Training curriculum is comprised of 12 modules:
- Core Curriculum (modules 1-6): The core curriculum starts your journey of personal transformation, self-awareness, and the confidence you need to be a masterful coach. You’ll learn a variety of essential tools, including deepening emotional and sexual connection, overcoming sexual dysfunctions, and empowered dating.
- Advanced Curriculum (modules 7-12): Designed for aspiring coaches and licensed professionals, the advanced curriculum will solidify your skills and confidence as a coach and teach you how to build and maintain a successful practice.
This sex coach training program is designed for busy professionals. Both the core and advanced curriculum are six-month immersions. Each module will take place over three days (Friday to Sunday) once a month from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT and 11:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. PT.
The Somatica Training gave me the tools and skills to work with my clients – as well as deep insight and a pathway into my own and my client’s hearts
What Is the Certification Pathway?
To become certified in the Somatica Method, you must:
- Complete the six core modules, which include 90 hours of interactive training, home-study assignments, practice sessions, and assigned readings.
- Engage in 12 experiential practice sessions with other students, clients, colleagues, friends, and/or partners outside of class.
- Complete the six advanced modules — another 90 hours of life instruction where you will receive personalized feedback. During the advanced training you can attend optional marketing and office hours, which offer more personalized time with the founders. You can receive ample additional support in business and marketing as well as client supervision.
- Pass the hour-long final exam, during which you will present a recorded client session to your instructors, who will evaluate you on criteria such as attunement, empathy, and de-shamifying.
You can begin seeing clients after the first six months of training, and become certified as a sex and relationship coach by the Somatica Institute and the ABS after you complete your advanced modules. Join the global Somatica alumni network after the core training, and be added to the Somatica certified sex coach directory as soon as you are certified.
What Can I Offer Clients As a Certified Sex and Relationship Coach?
What distinguishes the Somatica Training from other programs is how we prepare you to coach clients on both sex and relationships, which are deeply intertwined. Teaching you the skills to resolve emotional and sexual issues ensures your clients build loving and passionate connections.
As a certified sex and relationship coach, you can help your clients:
- Connect to their emotions and sexuality
- Develop deeper acceptance of who they are and their desires, needs, and boundaries
- Learn how to advocate for themselves and live their lives fully and unapologetically
- Reduce shame and understand how it limits joy and self-expression
- Understand what they want from their sexual experiences, and how to negotiate their desires with a partner
- Build resilience in facing the fears that paralyze them, including fear of disappointment, abandonment, loss, and rejection
How Much Does it Cost?
Start your journey
Or 10 payments of $725/month after a $500 deposit. Lower payments available.
- 6 online 3-day weekend training modules with live instruction, for a total of 18 days
- 163-page training manual full of experiential exercises
- 3 free books by Celeste & Danielle
- 6 months of weekly peer coaching
- All foundational Somatica tools
- Video examples of the touch tools
- Small home group (~9 students)
- A global community of like-minded people
- Access to Somatica Mastery Classes
- Upon completion, become Trained in the Somatica Method and start seeing clients
Embark on your dream career
Or 16 payments of $825/mo or 30 of $465/mo after a $500 deposit. Lower payments available.
- Everything in the Core Training, plus:
- The full Advanced Training to prepare you to gain and retain clients
- 6 additional online 3-day weekend training modules with live instruction, for a total of 36 days
- A 125-page Advanced Training Manual, full of even more amazing exercises and in-depth coaching tools
- Example videos of successful certification sessions
- 6 months of advanced weekly business & marketing training and support to launch your career with Celeste Hirschman, MA
- 6 months of advanced weekly supervision with Danielle Harel, PhD
- Ability to join the Somatica referral program
- Upon certification, become Certified in the Somatica Method and earn the right to call yourself a Certified Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach
- Once certified, you can join the America Board of Sexology and call yourself a Certified Sexologist
Cert. + In Person
Achieve hands-on mastery
Or 18 payments of $910/month after a $500 deposit. Lower payments available.
- Everything in the Certification Pathway, plus:
- A 5-day in-person immersion
- Practice touch-based Somatica tools in a beautiful retreat center
- 4 night stay including lodging and all meals at Mandala Springs in California
- A Somatica branded t-shirt
- Unparalleled networking opportunity with Somatica faculty and graduates
- $200 early bird discount by August 20th
- $200 discount for attending a live Q&A
- $1,000 per person discount if you take the training with your partner
- $500 discount for paying in full (already included)
- $2,000 bundle discount for Certification Pathway (already included)
- $2,200 bundle discount for Certification + In Person (already included
- $500 - $1,000 scholarships available for students with financial need.
- Still can't afford the training? Talk to us
$465, $725, $825, or $910 per month, depending on the package (10% APR included)
If you choose to withdraw from the training 45 days or more prior to the first day of the program, you will be refunded all tuition paid minus the non-refundable $500 tuition deposit (minus any processing fees we incurred).
If you choose to withdraw from the training for any reason less than 45 days before the first day of the program, you will be responsible for the full tuition payment.
I want to express my deepest personal and professional gratitude to the both of you. I am sincerely blown away by the profound impact my experience with the Somatica modules have had on me personally, in my relationship with my wife, and with my patients in my primary care practice.
Simply put, you have changed my life.
For the first time ever, I am truly getting to know myself and my wife, and to see a much more enjoyable way to serve my patients through what you have taught me in Somatica. I cannot envision a time in my life when I will not be living out of, teaching, or be connected to Somatica.