THE NEXT SOMATICA CERTIFICATION TRAINING
STARTS OCTOBER 13, 2023!
Join us and Master the Art of Transformation Through Pleasure™.
Become an in-demand Sex & Relationship Coach
and watch your own life transform in the process.
We all want more pleasure in life — but few know the secrets to achieve it. Help from a professional is often the key to unlocking more enjoyable sex, intimate connections, and deeper relationships. That’s where you come in – by getting trained in the best sex and relationship coach training.
As a certified coach, you can help your clients increase intimacy, overcome relational barriers, and create a fulfilling life. But before you start making a difference for your clients through your own practice, you will need to enroll in a somatic sexology training program that gives you the tools and credibility to help others.
Somatica Institute offers a prestigious pathway to certification for aspiring sex and relationship coaches. The training also provides tools to enhance the practices of already-licensed professionals. It’s our goal to empower you to embark on a profound educational journey that leads not only to professional certification but also to a more fulfilling and financially fruitful career.
Find out more about the structure of our globally-recognized certification program, upcoming training dates, and tuition costs below.
What Is The Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach Training?
Using the latest neuroscience research that tells us how people grow, we developed the Somatica Method – a holistic, experiential, and pleasure-based approach to sex and relationship coaching.
Through the certification program you learn to use the Somatica Method to help your clients better express their emotional needs, move past shame, and live more connected and erotic lives.
Who Should Enroll?
This training is designed for you – whether you’re interested in fulfilling a lifelong career goal or enhancing your current therapy or coaching practice. You will also experience transformation in your own relationships.
Aspiring Sex and Relationship Coaches
Do all of your friends reach out to you for sex and relationship advice? Our program provides you with the necessary tools to take your interpersonal skills and interests to the next level.
At the Somatica Institute, you will move through a comprehensive sex coach certification process which will prepare you to help clients make meaningful changes to their relationships in the real world. As a graduate, you are also eligible to receive the sexologist certification from the American Board of Sexology (ABS).
Licensed Professionals and Practicing Coaches
Are you a licensed therapist, or a practicing sex, intimacy and relationship coach? Are you looking to incorporate more tools to better serve your clients?
Regardless of your professional background or goals, the Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach Training will help you empower your clients and expand your business in new ways. We are also approved by California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (CAMFT) to offer CEs to current LMFTs, LPCCs, and CCSWs.
Could you benefit from helpful tools to enhance your own sex life and relationships? The Somatica Training is perfect for curious individuals seeking personal growth. We teach you how to overcome the roadblocks preventing you from experiencing joy and satisfaction in your life. You’ll also become part of a warm, supportive and like-minded community.
When Are The Next Training Dates?
The 2023 Fall Somatica Training dates for the core curriculum are:
- October 13-15, 2023
- November 10-12, 2023
- December 8-10, 2023
- January 19-21, 2024
- February 16-18, 2024
- March 22-24, 2024
The 2024 Fall Somatica Training dates for the advanced curriculum are:
- October 25-27, 2024
- November 15-17, 2024
- December 13-15, 2024
- January 17-19, 2025
- February 7-9, 2025
- March 14-16, 2025
Hours: Friday - Sunday from 8:30 – 11:00am and 11:45am – 2:15pm Pacific Time (with a break from 11-11:45am)
MEET THE FOUNDERS AND HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED LIVE ON ZOOM!
Friday, June 9th, 2023 @ 11am PT
What Does The Training and Certification Process Include?
The Somatica Training curriculum is comprised of 12 modules:
- Core Curriculum (modules 1-6): The core curriculum starts your journey of personal transformation, self-awareness, and the confidence you need to be a masterful coach. You’ll learn a variety of essential tools, including deepening emotional and sexual connection, overcoming sexual dysfunctions, and empowered dating.
- Advanced Curriculum (modules 7-12): Designed for aspiring coaches and licensed professionals, the advanced curriculum will solidify your skills and confidence as a coach and teach you how to build and maintain a successful practice.
This sex coach training program is designed for busy professionals. Both the core and advanced curriculum are six-month immersions. Each module will take place over three days (Friday to Sunday) once a month from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT and 11:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. PT.
The Somatica Training gave me the tools and skills to work with my clients – as well as deep insight and a pathway into my own and my client’s hearts
What Is the Certification Pathway?
To become certified in the Somatica Method, you must:
- Complete the six core modules, which include 90 hours of interactive training, home-study assignments, practice sessions, and assigned readings.
- Engage in 12 experiential practice sessions with other students, clients, colleagues, friends, and/or partners outside of class.
- Complete the six advanced modules — another 90 hours of life instruction where you will receive personalized feedback. During the advanced training you can attend optional marketing and office hours, which offer more personalized time with the founders. You can receive ample additional support in business and marketing as well as client supervision.
- Pass the hour-long final exam, during which you will present a recorded client session to your instructors, who will evaluate you on criteria such as attunement, empathy, and de-shamifying.
You can begin seeing clients after the first six months of training, and become certified as a sex and relationship coach by the Somatica Institute and the ABS after you complete your advanced modules. Join the global Somatica alumni network after the core training, and be added to the Somatica certified sex coach directory as soon as you are certified.
What Can I Offer Clients As a Certified Sex and Relationship Coach?
What distinguishes the Somatica Training from other programs is how we prepare you to coach clients on both sex and relationships, which are deeply intertwined. Teaching you the skills to resolve emotional and sexual issues ensures your clients build loving and passionate connections.
As a certified sex and relationship coach, you can help your clients:
- Connect to their emotions and sexuality
- Develop deeper acceptance of who they are and their desires, needs, and boundaries
- Learn how to advocate for themselves and live their lives fully and unapologetically
- Reduce shame and understand how it limits joy and self-expression
- Understand what they want from their sexual experiences, and how to negotiate their desires with a partner
- Build resilience in facing the fears that paralyze them, including fear of disappointment, abandonment, loss, and rejection
How Much Does it Cost?
$465 or $875/mo Payment Plans Available
- A Somatica sex & relationship coach certification
- American Board of Sexology certified sexologist title
- 12 LIVE online weekend training modules where you’ll learn the Somatica method
- 2 manuals full of experiential exercises + 3 books by Celeste & Danielle
- Ongoing support from our exceptional faculty and Celeste & Danielle
- A global community of like-minded people
- Small home group (about 9 students)
- 6 months of weekly peer coaching
- 6 months of advanced weekly business & marketing training + support to launch your career with Celeste Hirschman, MA
- 6 months of advanced weekly supervision with Danielle Harel, PhD
- Access to Somatica mastery classes
- Ability to join the Somatica referral program
Payment Plan Options
- $500 Discount for Paying in Full
- $500 Discount for Extra Early Bird by June 25th
- $350 Discount for Referring a Friend
- $200 Discount for Attending a Live Q&A
- $500 - $1000 Scholarships Available for Students with Financial Need
- $465 or $875 Monthly Payment Plans are Available
If you choose to withdraw from the training 45 or more days before the first day of the program, you will be refunded all tuition paid, except for your non-refundable $500 tuition deposit and the 3% credit card processing fee.
If you choose to withdraw from the training for any reason less than 45 days before the first day of the program, you will be responsible for the full tuition payment.
I want to express my deepest personal and professional gratitude to the both of you. I am sincerely blown away by the profound impact my experience with the Somatica modules have had on me personally, in my relationship with my wife, and with my patients in my primary care practice.
Simply put, you have changed my life.
For the first time ever, I am truly getting to know myself and my wife, and to see a much more enjoyable way to serve my patients through what you have taught me in Somatica. I cannot envision a time in my life when I will not be living out of, teaching, or be connected to Somatica.